The Department of English Language and Literatures offers meeting rooms for students and faculty.
Bookings for the following rooms are open only to current faculty and graduate students of the UBC Department of English Language and Literatures. Bookings must be confirmed with our staff.
- The room must be left clean after your event, including the disposal of food, drink bottles, utensils and wiping the tables clean.
- The room furniture and cables must be returned to their original configuration immediately following your event.
- Priority is given to the Department Head for room 320; other bookings may be bumped (with notification).
- Rooms 321, 433 and 541 are seminar rooms. Ad hoc booking is possible only after seminars have been scheduled.
- Users must notify the department when a meeting is cancelled.