** Due to Covid-19, our rooms are closed. **
Bookings for the following rooms are open only to current faculty and graduate students of the UBC Department of English Language & Literatures and must be confirmed with our staff. Contact email@example.com or 604-822-9824.
- The room must be left clean after your event, including the disposal of food, drink bottles, utensils and wiping the table(s) clean.
- The room furniture and cables must be returned to their original configuration immediately following your event.
- Room 320 priority is given to the Dept Head; other bookings may be bumped (with notification)
- Rooms 321, 433 and 541 are seminar rooms. Ad hoc booking is possible only after seminars have been scheduled.
- Users must notify the department (firstname.lastname@example.org) when a meeting is cancelled
BuTo 303 – small room (4 desks); no A/V equipment
Check BuTo 303 Availability
BuTo 320 – conference/meeting room (18 seats); multimedia display; camera & microphone; video conferencing possible
Check BuTo 320 Availability
BuTo 323 – large presentation/room (60 seats); multimedia projection screen
Check BuTo 323 Availability
BuTo 531 – Small meeting room (6 seats); multimedia display
Check BuTo 531 Availability